Most of my friends have contacted me recently asking me this kind of question;
Does a computer also have VPN??
I NOW COME UP WITH THE ANSWER
Its relatively easy to create a VPN (Virtual private network) on a computer compared to a smartphone/mobile phone.
For you to use a VPN on the phone,it means you have to first install that VPN app(Psiphon,Free VPN,Hotshield and many others) and this isnt the case with the computer.
With a computer,You can easily change the proxies.
In computer networks, a proxy server is a server that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers.
So in this case,its just a matter of browsing to google,
then search for “Working network proxies” from other countries of your choice.
Sites like https://www.proxynova.com
are good at this. so you will now get different working proxies;
As for this case;I searched for Indonesia proxies because they have always been at my back with great speeds.
Now the next thing to do is to go to your internet browser;
For this case I use Mozilla firefox.
- Scroll down to the part of Network proxy
- Click on settings.
- A new window will come up as shown below
- Then click on Manual proxy configuration
- Go to HTTP Proxy and insert in the proxy from the other website and also fill the Port Gap with the port from the proxy server website.
- Tick in the box with “Use this proxy server for all protocols”
- Then press OK.
Wow you will have got yourself an aeroplane and you will be out of the country.
Isnt that amazing.
Thanks for following.
Please like & follow